SCA seeks qualified training instructors to teach public and in-house courses. SCA offers marketing and enrollment tools in-line with industry standards, and a new training facility in our Houston office. Instructors have the opportunity to develop new training options, and to maintain technical skills through involvement in the provision of consulting services when not teaching courses.
Mr. Barba teaches the following courses:
Dr. Chokshi teaches the following courses:
- Advanced Artificial Lifting with ESP
- Advanced Sucker Rod Pumping
- Artificial Lift and Production Optimization Solutions
See all classes taught here.
Dr. Cossey teaches the following courses:
Dr. Ehlig-Economides teaches the following courses:
Dr. Samuel teaches the following courses:
Selim Shaker, PhD
Dr. Shaker teaches the following courses:
Mr. Shoup teaches various SCA training courses in the US, Asia-Pacific, European, and Middle Eastern areas. These courses include:
- Applied Subsurface Geological Mapping
- Effective Petroleum Systems Analysis
- Geology-Based Topical Contouring Workshops
View the full catalog of Mr. Shoup’s classes here.
Dr. Willis teaches the following courses:
- Applied Seismic Interpretation Workshop
- Applied Sequence Stratigraphy of Clastic Depositional Systems
- AVO, Inversion and Attributes: Principles and Applications
View the full catalog of Dr. Willis’ classes here.