Download SCA's Course Calendars:
Download SCA's Course Catalogs:
SCA’s full training course listing is below.
Click on any individual course title for the complete description as well as upcoming public session dates.
- Applied Biostratigraphy in Oil and Gas Exploration and Production - William N. Krebs, PhD IH
- Applied Concepts in Natural Fractures of Conventional and Unconventional Reservoirs - John C. Lorenz, PhD or Scott P. Cooper, MS P & IH
- Applied Subsurface Geological Mapping - Robert 'Bob' Shoup or Sia Agah or Jim Brenneke P & IH
- Carbonate Sedimentology and Sequence Stratigraphy - Oscar Lopez-Gamundi, PhD P & IH
- Elements of Petroleum Geology - Stephen A. Sonnenberg, PhD P & IH
- Geosteering: Best Practices, Pitfalls & Applied Solutions - Raymond Woodward IH
- Hand Contouring Workshop - Sia Agah P & IH
- Integrated Deepwater Depositional and Petroleum Systems - Bradford E. Prather P & IH
- Mapping & Interpreting Clastic Reservoirs - Robert 'Bob' Shoup P & IH
- Mapping Seismic Data Workshop - Alan Cherry P & IH
- Petroleum Fluids and Source Rocks in E&P Projects - Alexei Milkov, PhD P & IH
- Petroleum Resources and Reserves: An Overview of Recommended Geological Practices - Robert 'Bob' Shoup IH
- Practical Seismic Exploration and Development - SCA Staff P & IH
- Principles of Mapping with Petrel© - Laurie Green, MSc, PG IH
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Skills in Subsurface Mapping (QAQC) - Robert 'Bob' Shoup IH
- QC Techniques for Reviewing Prospects & Acquisitions - Robert 'Bob' Shoup P & IH
- Reservoir Characterization for Mudrock Reservoirs - Stephen A. Sonnenberg, PhD P & IH
- Reservoir Characterization of Clastic (Sandstone) Reservoirs - Lesli J. Wood, PhD IH
- Seals, Reservoirs and Prospects Risk Assessments for E&P - Selim Shaker, PhD IH
- Sequence Stratigraphy Applied to O&G Exploration - Oscar Lopez-Gamundi, PhD IH
- Shale Reservoir Workshop: Analyzing Organic-Rich Mudrocks from Basin to Nano-Scale - Ursula Hammes, PhD IH
- Structural Geology & Tectonics as Applied to Upstream Problems - Catalina Luneberg, Phd or James Granath, PhD IH
- Structural Styles in Petroleum Exploration and Production - Lansing Taylor, PhD P & IH
- The Practice of Seismic Stratigraphy in Deepwater Settings - Bradford E. Prather, PhD P & IH
- Unconventional Resource Plays - Workshop - Stephen A. Sonnenberg, PhD P & IH
- Visual Rock Characterization - Robert Merrill, PhD P & IH
In-House (IH) courses are private, on-site courses taught where and when its convenient to your team. You save time and travel expenses by bringing our courses to your office.
Public & In-House (P & IH) courses are offered both publicly in locations around the world or can be taught in your office, or any location you choose.