SCA and IHRDC Sign Joint Marketing and Sales Agreement
Together SCA and IHRDC offer the oil and gas industry a broad spectrum of high-quality training content and effective blended learning delivery options that can be customized to fit the needs of our clients. We have agreed to initiate cross-marketing and selling of our respective products and services and, where appropriate, deliver joint services for the benefit of our international oil and gas industry clients.
IHRDC is a Boston-based company that strives to accelerate workforce development through customized solutions to fit client needs. Founded by President David A.T. Donohue, JD, PhD in 1969, they also have offices in Houston, London, Amsterdam, Abu Dhabi, Kuala Lumpur, and Lagos. IHRDC has set a worldwide standard of excellence through their e-Learning and Knowledge Solutions, Competency Management, and Instructional Programs.
IHRDC’s e-Learning and Knowledge Solutions provide employees with innovative learning resources that offer accelerated, low cost, effective, and on-demand learning devoted to all functional areas of the international oil and gas industry.
- IPMS - Over 1,000 courses in all areas of Upstream Technology
- Petroleum Online - 13 courses encompassing the complete oil and gas value chain
- Operations & Maintenance - Over 300 courses covering plant operations and maintenance
- Business Essentials - Over 100 MBA-level courses
IHRDC’s Competency Management offers industry-leading competency and compliance products and services that lead to a fully competent workforce.
- Competency Management Service - Competency models, assessments, individual development plans
- CMS Online - The industry’s leading competency reporting and compliance system
- Library of Competency Models - Best-in-class resources guarantee successful outcomes
IHRDC’s Instructional Programs offer outstanding programs that teach management and petroleum business essentials using challenging business games.
- Boston Public Offerings - eleven outstanding O&G management certificate programs offered annually
- International Workshops - Athens, Houston, London, and Rio De Janeiro
- Private In-House Programs - Design and deliver in-house programs that meet clients’ specific needs
- Downstream Oil Programs - Effective training in the commercial aspects of the oil industry in Houston, London and Cambridge UK, and Dubai
Contact Us for more information on IHRDC’s services.