SCA Training Mission Statement
SCA’s Training Mission is to create a valuable and rewarding training experiences around the world to petroleum industry professionals.
- To provide a quality training experience that increases client success.
- To engage instructors who are industry leaders, bringing their expertise to a variety of areas of specialization, and who are additionally trained in delivering engaging learning solutions.
- To provide public and in-house classroom training programs that are supported by case studies and real-world examples to illustrate concepts and methodologies with applied, hands-on exercises.
The result of our success is to provide leading edge technical training services around the world for petroleum industry professionals of all experience levels.
Equality & Diversity Statement
The purpose of this policy is to provide diversity and equality to all who participate in SCA training courses and programs, irrespective of their gender, race, ethnic origin, disability, age, nationality, national origin, sexuality, religion or belief, marital status and social class. SCA’s Training Department is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
SCA opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All our students and instructors will be treated fairly and equally and with respect.
- Every student is entitled to a learning environment which promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated
- Respectful communication and cooperation
- Teamwork and participation in the learning environment permitting the representation of all groups and perspectives
- The commitment to diversity and equality in the SCA training environment comes from good training management practice and sound business sense
- Breaches of SCA’s diversity and equality policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary action
- This policy is fully supported by senior management of SCA
SCA staff, instructors and students who believe they have been subjected to any kind of discrimination that conflicts with the company’s diversity policy should immediately seek assistance from SCA training department staff or the Vice President of Training Operations.