SCA offers two hour-long talks perfect for in-house lunch and learns, seminars, and professional society events. Both presentations are appropriate for geoscience and reservoir engineering professionals at all career levels.
The Ten Habits of Highly Successful Oil Finders
- Expanded examination of the habits that set apart the top 15% of the world’s exploration geoscientists, including real-world anecdotes and visual examples.
- Successfully presented to professional societies around the world and covered by the Houston Chronicle and the AAPG Explorer.
- The habits are also explored in a blog series published on SCA’s website.
For a sample of the topics covered, a version of the talk as given by SCA Founder Daniel J. Tearpock is available on YouTube.
Ethics and Reserves
- Exploration of the ethical duty associated with critically reviewing maps and interpretations for errors and inaccuracies prior to booking reserves or drilling a well.
- Introduction to the application of Quick Look Techniques to aid in that critical review.
- The talk may be expanded or customized depending on the intended audience.
- Credit qualifies for Ethics requirement.
Both talks qualify for one hour of continuing education credit. Contact us today to learn more or to request speaker availability.