SCA offers Oil & Gas Advisory Services to E & P companies considering acquisition of or investment in producing properties, exploration, or development opportunities. Through long-term agreements or one-off evaluations, SCA provides sound technical and economic analysis, and drilling and production project management. We conduct independent, unbiased evaluations to identify the best possible opportunities.
Through SCA’s affiliate, Upstream Investor Services, LLC, we provide comprehensive support focused on the specialized requirements of non-industry clients including financial institutions, private or public equity investors, family offices or ultra-high net worth individuals, asset managers, intermediaries and advisors.
Advisory services include:
- Proactively identifying E&P opportunities.
- Assessment of the technical merits of each opportunity.
- Performing economic analysis.
- Providing a recommendation to participate or not in an opportunity based on criteria and risk categories developed with our clients.
- Preparing a report on each project summarizing the analyses and recommendations.
- Assisting in the due diligence in preparation for an acquisition.
- Evaluating contracts, invoices and operations reports over the life of the projects.
- Making operational recommendations on behalf of the client.
- Ongoing active management of investments.
- Portfolio analysis and management.
Clients will benefit from SCA’s global experience in the evaluation of oil & gas opportunities, our highly skilled professionals with strong technical and business expertise, and our established portfolio management business model. For more information on Oil & Gas Advisory Services, please contact us or our affiliate Upstream Investor Services.