SCA provides management services in both the areas of assets and properties, and projects and studies.
SCA directs and manages efforts for contract operations, property evaluation, exploitation, reserve estimation, acquisition or divestiture. Our staff and consultant teams tailor our services to provide total oversight and assurance that asset value is maintained, exploited, and realized.
In the area of projects and studies, SCA provides direction for the efficient use of manpower and assets to drive quality results in projects of varying ranges and scopes.
Examples of SCA’s Asset and Project Management Services Include:
- Subsurface management of individual fields
- New ventures activities
- Operational management for international offices and production operations
- Project management for exploration or development projects
- Design project plans: CPM’s, Gantts, time lines (goals, objectives, milestones, deliverables)
- Organization of synergistic multi-disciplinary teams
- Evaluation of exploration and development processes
- Establishment of standards and methods in an exploration and development process
- Assignment of project managers and team leaders to client projects
- Preparation of field development plans for newly discovered fields
- Training in project management and team organization
- Design and supervision of seismic acquisition programs
- Logging services planning and well site supervision
- Facilities design for efficient workflows for team projects
- Re-organizational services
Contact SCA today to learn more.