Become An Instructor
SCA seeks qualified training instructors to teach public and in-house courses. SCA offers marketing and enrollment tools in-line with industry standards, and a new training facility in our Houston office. Instructors have the opportunity to develop new training options, and to maintain technical skills through involvement in the provision of consulting services when not teaching courses.
TEACH YOUR SPECIALTY
With the growing demand for upstream technical training, SCA is looking for instructors to teach the following classes both in the USA and overseas.
- Unconventional Oil & Gas Reservoirs
- Shale Gas Reservoirs: Appraising and Developing
- Hydraulic Fracturing for Unconventional Oil & Gas Reservoirs
- Fundamentals of Shale Reservoirs
- Petroleum Economics and Risk Analysis
- Geostatistical Reservoir Modeling
- EOR & IOR
- Nodal Analysis
Instructors are invited to send their resume and course description/outline along with one module of your PowerPoint presentation to our training advisory committee for review. Upon approval, the committee will meet you to further discuss your course objectives.
For immediate consideration, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME.
SCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.