DAN TEARPOCK ACCEPTS HONORARY MEMBER AWARD AT 2013 AAPG CONVENTION
At last night’s opening session and awards ceremony for the 2013 AAPG Annual Convention and Exhibition in Pittsburgh, PA, SCA Founder and Chairman Emeritus Daniel J. Tearpock accepted the 2013 AAPG Honorary Member Award.
According to the AAPG criteria, “Honorary Member is bestowed upon persons who have distinguished themselves by their service and devotion to the science and profession of petroleum geology and to the Association. By Executive Committee action, this has been designated AAPG’s third most distinguished award.”
We at SCA offer our hearty congratulations to Dan on having achieved this honor.
Terms and Conditions
SCA does not share personal information with third-parties or store information collected about your visit other than to analyze content performance. SCA is not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without permission.
- Comments are welcomed and encouraged, subject to the following conditions:
- 1. All comments are moderated.
- 2. Comments deemed to be spam, questionable spam, or profanity will be deleted.
- 3. Comments containing language or concepts that are offensive or off-topic will be deleted.
- 4. Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- SCA reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. SCA makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. SCA will not be liable for any errors or ommissions in this information or for its future availability. SCA is exempt from liability for any losses, injuries, or damages resulting from the display or use of this information.