PRMS and SEC Reserves and Resources Regulations (Live Online)
March 29 8:00 AM - April 1 5:00 PM CDT$1440.00
INSTRUCTOR: W. John Lee, PhD
COURSE LENGTH (DAYS): 4 Half-Day Sessions, 8:00AM – 12:00PM CT (16.0 Hours)
March 29 – April 01, 2021
AVAILABILITY: Public & In-House
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Geologists, engineers, supervisors, managers, financial analysts, investors, bankers, or anyone who needs to understand the industry standard methods to classify and report reserves and resources.
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This course summarizes the PRMS resources classification system and the SEC regulatory system for reporting reserves. The PRMS guidelines, the basis for many of the modernized SEC reserves guidelines, are also summarized. These guidelines provide a systematic procedure to inventory resources, which is especially important for resources other than reserves (ROTR). SEC reserves definitions, reporting requirements, and guidance are included.
- Be able to apply PRMS resources classification system
- Be able to apply SEC reserves reporting guidelines
- Be able to apply both deterministic and probabilistic resources estimation procedures
- Be able to apply PRMS-compliant procedures to unconventional resources
- PRMS guidelines for classification of projects and categorization of recoverable quantities.
- SEC guidelines for reserves classification and categorization
- SEC guidelines for reserves reporting
- SEC guidance for reserves classification and reporting
SAMPLE TOPIC FROM THE CLASS:
“The SEC’s ‘Reliable Technology’ Rule: Where Are We Today?”
REGISTRATION should be made at least one month before the start of a course. It is recommended that participants register early due to limited seating. However, we will accept paid registrations up to the last business day before the class, provided there are seats available. Registrants will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of registration and will receive complete venue information two weeks prior to the first day of class.
As a reminder: your seat in a course is not confirmed until payment is received.